More than 20 awards were handed out at the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (GSBS) Awards Banquet recently at Billy Bob’s Texas.
Among the honors given:
- Dean’s Award for Scholarship Achievement in Academics, to Brett Mueller, DO and PhD candidate, Pharmacology & Neuroscience
- Dean’s Award for Scholarship Achievement in Research, to Sangram Raut, PhD (’13), Biomedical Sciences
- Golden Apple Award for Teaching, to Eric Gonzales, PhD, Assistant Professor, Pharmacology & Neuroscience
- Outstanding GSBS Faculty Member, to Abe Clark, PhD, Professor, Cell Biology & Immunology
- Outstanding GSBS Staff Member, to Carolyn Polk, Administrative Coordinator
See a complete list of honorees here.