Mon, Nov 4, 2013
To thank employees for the many ways they contribute to healthier communities, we are hosting a Solutions Fair (similar to last year’s Promise Fair) on Nov. 12, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at the MET. In addition to light lunch and a UNTHSC-branded folding umbrella (as supplies last), you’ll be able to get your event program stamped by three exhibitors/participants to be eligible for door prize drawings.
There will be activities on three floors of the building:
12:30 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Nutrition presentation by Chelsea Barron and Kyle Pawlak of the Founders Activity Center
1:15 p.m.-2 p.m.
- Photo ops with Mr. Medical Incredible (first and second floor)
- Health screenings
- Blood glucose test
- Blood pressure check
- Physical Therapy Functional Movement Screenings (wear shoes and clothes you can move easily in)
- Chair massage
- Police Department table (try on their “drunk goggles” to see what it’s like when you’ve had too much to drink)
- Sustainability table
- Safety table
- “Solutions aren’t possible without U” table
- Canned food drive donation station benefitting the Tarrant Area Food Bank
- Photo ops with Mr. Medical Incredible, 1:15 p.m.-2 p.m. on first and second floors
- Light lunch (as supplies last)
- Tours of the Simulation Lab (see where students learn to treat patients using robotic mannequins)
- Pick up your free UNTHSC folding umbrella (first 500)
- Turn in door prize drawing slips (must be signed by at least three exhibitors/participants)
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Tags: Solutions Fair